New theme and new domain now live.

Thanks for sharing

vps8 really has a ton of domains…

Thanks for sharing, boss!

Thanks for sharing

nb

Here to support the boss

I’m really looking forward to it.

Support

Support the boss

@supers Just wanted to report a minor issue. With the mail router feature, when accessing the verification link for the target email on a mobile phone, the login session on the site gets invalidated and you have to log in again.

Thanks, boss!

Look, showing support for the boss :xhj003:

Awesome

1 Like

Thank you, boss!

I don’t understand which page you’re talking about.

This action
image

After adding the target email, a verification link will be sent. Visiting that link will log out the account currently signed in on your browser.
image

Not bad

Ever since I joined the forum, I’ve never run out of domain names.

It definitely will. That’s because your login information is refreshed after verification. This isn’t a bug.

There really are more than we can use up, but some individuals provide them just in case things aren’t stable enough. :xhj27: