New theme and new domain now live.

Alright, got it.

Thanks for sharing, boss!

Thanks, boss!

Let’s see what new stuff they’ve added this time.

11

Give it some support

2 Likes

Thank you so much, legend!!

Got some new work again (●—●)

There’s honestly a ton of good stuff.

Come check it out!

Marking this—I’ll check it out next time.

Is it easy to register?

You’re awesome, boss!

Thanks a lot, boss!

Thanks a lot, boss!

Greatness speaks for itself

Dude, you’re awesome!

Thanks a lot for sharing!

Ever since I got VPS8,
I have way more domains than I can use,
Honestly, I just can’t use them all.

Now I have two, but no matter what I do the health score stays at 0.
I’m afraid to register more domains—could the original poster explain how to improve the health score?

1 Like

Grow bigger, get stronger, and achieve even greater glory!