A\ inexplicably committed necrophilia against me

This account was already banned for me back on Feb 13, but then it got banned again on Aug 5.

This further proves that A\ bans accounts based on association. The link between these two accounts of mine is probably the IP and machine ID.

So if you’ve ever had an account banned by A, you definitely need to change your IP. If you can’t change your machine ID, you can run things in a virtual machine. I use WSL more often, so just starting up another WSL environment works fine.

It could also be a problem with the card—I just noticed my card was declined by Claude.

2 Likes

I really can’t figure out A's account banning logic, but it seems like they look at email reputation. I noticed my older accounts with higher reputation never got banned, but all the new ones I created were banned.

2 Likes

Indignant with rage! They won’t even leave the corpses alone—this is just too much :enraged_face:

1 Like

So stay away from A\

1 Like

Stay away from A​:divide: for your safety.

1 Like

By the way, will A\’s ban (封号) get a refund, or do I need to dispute it first to get the refund?

1 Like

The refund was processed quickly and based on the remaining time.

A狗除了用IP+卡头等常规方式封号外还有就是之前说过的木马时钟来判断是否为中国用户,总之能不用就不用吧

1 Like

远离…保平安

glm got banned, and they still won’t give you a refund :xhj34:

1 Like