【New VPS Promotion – VPSLayer】Amsterdam, Netherlands KVM from €6.99/year

RT
Today on the LET forum, I originally wanted to check out the situation with the shelling of dasobo, but unexpectedly discovered a new VPS provider running a promotional campaign.
The prices look quite affordable, especially since you can get IPv4 + IPv6 + unlimited traffic for just 7o. However, please be cautious when purchasing. Those who already have a VPS are not advised to rush into it, because there are always new VPS promotions every year.
To clarify, this post contains no AFF. Please make your own decision about whether to purchase, and if you’re hesitant, please don’t impulsively place an order. I’m only sharing the information; I haven’t purchased anything either, because I signed up with deluxhost a while ago and it turned out to be no better than this one. It was all caused by an impulse purchase!!!

Yearly KVM VPS Plan Offers

Package vCPU RAM NVMe IPv4 IPv6 Uplink Price Order
LET-1 1 Core 512 MB 10 GB ✓ /64 1 Gbps €6.99/year (~$8.03 USD) Order
LET-2 1 Core 1 GB 15 GB ✓ /64 1 Gbps €9.99/year (~$11.48 USD) Order
LET-3 2 Cores 2 GB 25 GB ✓ /64 1 Gbps €17.99/year (~$20.67 USD) Order
LET-4 2 Cores 4 GB 40 GB ✓ /64 1 Gbps €29.99/year (~$34.45 USD) Order
LET-5 4 Cores 8 GB 60 GB ✓ /64 1 Gbps €54.99/year (~$63.17 USD) Order
LET-6 4 Cores 16 GB 80 GB ✓ /64 1 Gbps €89.99/year (~$103.40 USD) Order

Specifications

Data center: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Network: AS200912
Virtualization: KVM
Port speed: 1 Gbps port speed
Bandwidth: Unlimited, subject to reasonable use
IPv4 address: Includes 1 dedicated IPv4 address
IPv6 subnet: Includes 1 /64 subnet
Looking Glass: Looking Glass

Network/SMTP Restrictions

SMTP ports: 25, 465, and 587 are blocked by default.
If you need SMTP access, you can submit a support ticket to request unblocking. Our support team will review these requests.

Payment Methods

PayPal / Credit Card / Crypto / Google Pay / Apple Pay / iDEAL / EPS / Bancontact / Przelewy24 / Belfius

NQ found online (remove the spaces):
https://node quality.com/r/0BqWXivriMBhPH8jzYcmpuuXXNJSigHR

1 Like

Is unlimited data suitable for running a proxy service?

Take a look

I’ve got more VPSs and nodes than I can use, so I won’t be getting any more. Leave them for those who need them.

Exactly—cheap hosting deals come around every year, so there’s no need to jump on every single one.

This price makes me worry they might disappear with the money.

There have been so many VPS promotions lately.

This company that pays via PayPal has passed the €1 fee on to consumers.

1 Like