Just got an email reminder and realized I had previously registered a free domain with dnsexit

As the title says, I received an email this morning reminding me that the domain I registered is about to expire. I don’t remember when I registered it, but renewal is simple; just click once.

7 Likes

I also renewed this once, seems like a reminder to renew a month in advance.

1 Like

Can you play CF?

2 Likes

Just tried, it seems it doesn’t work.

1 Like

There used to be a bug that allowed free unlimited renewals, but now it can only be renewed once a year

1 Like

So good, yet no one liked it :xhj003:

2 Likes

I had registered before, but it seems I forgot to renew them. Thanks for the reminder, buddy.

1 Like

You can all register a free domain, that’s great.

You can just register this casually; it’s fine now.

Give it a try

Okay, let me see, having a whole one isn’t bad either. Free stuff that doesn’t cost anything is always a good thing, haha.

1 Like

There are so many free domain names, I’m jealous.

I have three, plus an email, and I couldn’t secure the hosting space.

1 Like

It’s quite easy to remember.

1 Like

Thank you for the information

1 Like

Domains that can’t be hosted on CF aren’t good domains.

Pretty good

Not bad, not bad

I liked it, and gave you one as well

1 Like

After euorg, these are all no longer needed.

1 Like