frii.site free secondary domain (with AFF)\nfrii.site
Can cf be hosted?
Shouldn’t be able to currently
Now I don’t want to apply for a free domain name anymore
support this
cannot cf so won’t try
Before it was pushed, but now it’s still alive ![]()
This domain name looks familiar I seem to have applied for it last year or the year before
Forgot the username, thought the email login could use any random username
To recover the password, it also requires the username. Haha, perfect loop.
Can host cf! Thanks for sharing!
Cannot cf, won’t try then.
Haha, the username is back now.
Speaking of adding domain name records, how does one do it?
I used my phone’s browser, not a computer.
The interface always shows one record and cannot add more.
There’s an A record but no AAAA record; after selecting AAAA record, the A record gets removed, very strange. Is it because my phone’s browser doesn’t show the button to add records?
.
Password modification function is still missing.
cannot
Thank you.
Should not be able to host on CF吧
when to do it
not really needed

It keeps failing validation, even re-sending doesn’t help.
此话题已在最后回复的 7 天后被自动关闭。不再允许新回复。