rt
Are there any keep-alive requirements?
Is their hosting the best free hosting service?
Log in once every 6 months
There are conditions for keeping the process alive, right? And I feel like there are still quite a few restrictions.
This is one of the better free hosting options. It’s basically sufficient for personal use. Just make sure to back up your data regularly.
As long as someone visits your website or you log into the control panel once within 30 days, that’s enough. But this hosting provider has quite a few limitations—their CORS policy is really strict, and when you visit your site, it often tacks on a weird ?i=1 to the URL. The built-in SSL certificate application requires multiple retries before it can be successfully issued. If you want to issue your own certificate via acme, you have to link your own domain and use DNS verification; file verification will tell you that the certificate authority can’t access your site. Domain binding is also odd—instead of the traditional A record or CNAME, you have to use NS record binding, which means entering their four NS records and then waiting 72 hours for the binding to actually work.
Pretty stable.
There are so many restrictions that I just gave up.
Feels okay.
Overused
It’s not that you can’t use it—it just isn’t very pleasant to use.
Buff stacked to max
They don’t let you use your own A record; the A record can only be their IP.
Do you have any in better condition?
Don’t expect too much from something that’s free. I just use it to save some bookmark pages or set up an API endpoint.
I don’t ask for anything else—just as long as it’s stable, I don’t care if it’s hard to use.
How do I link my own domain to this site?
Works
I haven’t used it before, but I’m planning to give it a try.
A bit slow
Is it stable?