Free sld.tw subdomains quietly return


理论上1年1续,实际上长期有效,政策延续上一代。
https://dash.sld.tw
合并旧数据, 合并旧数据/Merge old data- sld.tw
旧系统地址(仅用于访问历史数据):https://nic.sld.tw

新系统管理面板(注册、域名管理、数据合并):https://dash.sld.tw

32 Likes

Sofa :couch_and_lamp:

2 Likes

Thanks for the reminder. :xhj16:

1 Like

Can we implement a check?
I submit the completed record, and it tells me it’s already taken. So exhausting.

4 Likes

Makes sense :xhj003:

1 Like

:xhj27: I’ll fix it when I have time

3 Likes

Haha

1 Like

Can’t bind CF?

:xhj16: Looking forward to your support

At this point, there are too many second-level subdomains.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, great domain name.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing

1 Like

Not bad

Your interface is really unique! I remember you also have zle.ee for distribution, right? Why aren’t they combined together?

2 Likes

This is for receiving from others.

Not bad

This color is really glaring—it’s kind of hard to see.

It’s gone down, it shouldn’t be that bright anymore.

1 Like

What about old users? I can’t log into my previous account.

1 Like

Feels a bit hacker-like.