qqw
(qqw)
1
Direct link (AFF): VMRack 2026 海外云服务器升级特惠
L3.VPS.1C1G.Base
CPU: 1 vCore CPU
Memory: 1,024 MB
Storage: 20GB NVMe
Traffic: 500GB
Port: 500Mbps
IP Address: 1x IPv4
Virtualization: KVM
Location: Los Angeles, USA
Price: $35.00/year
L3.VPS.1C2G.Base
CPU: 1 vCore CPU
Memory: 2,048 MB
Storage: 20GB NVMe
Traffic: 1TB
Port: 500Mbps
IP Address: 1x IPv4
Virtualization: KVM
Location: Los Angeles, USA
Price: $49.00/year
Network: CN2 GIA+9929+CMIN2
2 Likes
RodickYu
(RodickYu)
2
It’s over~ Shoutout to the script guy, you’re awesome!
qqw
(qqw)
3
It’s sold out so quickly—I feel like it’s just a scarcity marketing tactic. Maybe they’ll restock later today though!
RodickYu
(RodickYu)
4
The fight was over in less than 5 seconds~ Didn’t they say this was the last restock?
w-d
(w-d)
5
Thanks for sharing. I’ll just take a look—I’m not as quick as others.
zhoujia
(zhoujia)
6
I couldn’t even get it to refresh 
Foxx
(Rinyo)
7
Haha, that’s way too expensive—I can’t afford it.
qqw
(qqw)
8
This is just scarcity marketing—they’re releasing way too few products…
Is this going to be oversold?
gb_w
(gb w)
13
Just passing by—it’s already gone so quickly.
system
(system)
Closed
14
此话题已在最后回复的 7 天后被自动关闭。不再允许新回复。