[Guide] Celebrating 🎉 reaching Gold, here’s a money-saving tip

Summary: This is about using AI to find free perks (literally “wool to pluck”), then taking advantage of them. You can either deploy the tool yourself or use the free quota for up to 10 searches per month with no setup required.
Hope: I’m sure many of you have more experience with “plucking wool” than I do, so you’ll be able to use this method to find even more resources. I hope you won’t just keep tips to yourself—if you discover new opportunities, please share them under this post (or make your own post to share). Let’s continue spreading the sharing spirit of this group!

Updated Note:

Please note this is a tutorial—I’m not telling you to go after any particular freebie, but teaching you how to use AI tools to find them yourself.

Self-hosting: Project open-source page
No-setup: browser-use (10 free searches/month)

Below is a demo: Automatic crawling and results for finding ways to use Grok to generate videos for free across the whole web:

138 Likes

学习一下

4 Likes

先来看看

4 Likes

看看

先来看看

2 Likes

看看是个啥

来了

感谢分享,论坛最近热闹的很啊

感谢分享

1 Like

看看隐藏

看看

2 Likes

看看

1 Like

看看什么羊毛

学习下

学习一下

先来学习一下

2 Likes

学习知识中

1 Like

I’m here.

2 Likes

Take a look

Just give it a try and learn once.