200065yao
(200065yao)
July 11, 2026, 12:01pm
1
So, there’s a new domain name out today and they want you to invite people. I just used two of my own alternate accounts. If you don’t have an account, you can use my shared email. Just click ‘forgot password’, change the password, and log in—no idea who registered it, but it doesn’t matter.
Short link:
Shared email:
https://I forgot
aff promotion tags: all, agg
Free domain registration link:
https://my.dnshe.com/index.php?m=domain_hub&view=tools&invite_code=3U6AVQTEUB28
1 Like
rainnee
(rainnee)
July 11, 2026, 2:37pm
2
现在注册这个,还要搞GitHub或者TG验证了账号才能用了,不然一直弹框框,无法注册域名
1 Like
pmg
July 19, 2026, 7:05am
6
This domain name is so short, I want to create a short link too.
I’m participating in DNSHE’s free domain registration support event. I just need your support one more time to get a paid domain for free!
Support link: https://my.dnshe.com/index.php?m=domain_hub&view=tools&root_assist=ROOTA_82F99C6996
Support code: ROOTA_82F99C6996
kixi
July 19, 2026, 9:10am
7
Too lazy to recruit people, just waiting for 8.1.
Just passing by to have a look.
liaochuan
(liaochuan)
July 19, 2026, 9:41am
9
Where are you hosting this domain? Isn’t it that Cloudflare (CF) can’t be used for hosting, OP?
200065yao
(200065yao)
July 19, 2026, 4:58pm
11
There are plenty of places, wasn’t it the same with CT8 hosting back in the day?