An "astonishing" decision

Because I own way too many domains,
I’ve decided today
to give away 24 of my domains on Dynadot for free.
Here’s the list:
2b2t.app
aetheris.llc
aetherportal.dev
aetherportal.lol
aetherportal.wtf
ethereum.cfd
furries.cv
liquidation.cl
liquidation.click
mcorg.dev
mcorg.zip
minecraft.ml
vps8.xyz
furry.ong
ip.energy
mcl.lol
mcredirect.online
mcredirect.info
mcredirect.com
mineecho.com
mineecho.info
mineecho.online
If anyone’s interested, just post your Dynadot username below.
All these domains are valid for at least 6 months.

2 Likes

Decluttering

If no one contacts me within 24 hours,
I’ll just delete these domain names.

Wow, that’s a lot.

“This user is missing contact information”
What is an email?

May I transfer it to someone else after I receive it?

If this isn’t what you want,

do not reply to this thread!

Of course, it’s just a domain push — basically a transfer of ownership. You don’t need to pay a transfer fee.

Transfer initiated

Just wait, it’ll probably take a while.

mineecho.com
Received this domain—thanks, bro.

Hey there, my username is zxylxy.
I want mcredirect.com, mcl.lol, 2b2t.app, mcorg.zip.

……

E seems to have accidentally pushed all the domains to LP.

Let’s just ask him for it later.

Thanks, boss!
Dynadot username: vpsvps557
Email: [email protected]
Can I pick vps8.xyz for the domain?

Thanks a lot!

It seems that domain transfers can’t be undone.

Hi there! My username is zxylxy.
I’d like to request mcredirect.com, mcl.lol, 2b2t.app, and mcorg.zip.

Just ask @liuping for it.

Don’t send it to me.