Google Gmail appeal issues

“Your account access permissions cannot be restored. Our review found that your account was created or used in association with multiple other accounts, which violates Google’s policies. The account is likely created by a computer program or robot.” Can this situation still be appealed?

7 Likes

It’s hard to say, if the appeal fails, you can try appealing several times.

2 Likes

basically hopeless​:pensive_face:

1 Like

If it’s the first time, the chances of success are greater

Created or used with multiple accounts\nHow is this identified? Are you using the same auxiliary account?

1 Like

It shouldn’t work already 已嘎

You could give it a try by saying entertainment and work should be separate, so you need two accounts. Or if you have kids, you might use it for learning, like how AI teaches you to write. Anyway, I’ve seen people succeed.

You clearly violated the rules, it’s not easy to recover, you can try a few more times

Used the public tz, try appealing instead.

This email account was controlled without ever being used once.

It can be appealed and returned. I successfully appealed just two new registered email addresses a few days ago.

Multiple accounts on the same computer will do this

Oh my, I have several Google accounts.

How many Google accounts did you apply for? Was it a registration bot?

1 Like

Complain directly, saying something like I had to use the VPN due to work needs. I cannot lose this account, I would die without it. It was translated into English and quickly restored.

No, this was from TG points redemption. Before I could even use it, it was sealed. The appeal was rejected twice.

I didn’t apply for any of them successfully; they were all exchanged.

That’s because others used registration tools to do it in bulk

It’s likely to succeed in appeal if it’s your own registration

It is likely broken

1 Like

My appeal was successful