Haha, the twist is here: Google restored my account in just ten hours

I received the email regarding the unblocking.

After submitting the appeal, will my account become more stable? It’s like how antibodies are produced in the body after an illness.

5 Likes

Pretty good, pretty good.

Not bad, not bad.

Envy

Now, new accounts are usually like this—registering will most likely require filing an appeal once, and it generally gets approved.

:xhj003:

Congratulations, haha!

Not necessarily; it seems that accounts that have been banned before are still more likely to be banned again compared to other accounts that haven’t been banned.

Congratulations on successfully unblocking!

When I submitted my appeal, I didn’t write a detailed explanation, just sent them an ‘impossible’ (in English), and they responded to me as well.

You’re overthinking it; next time, it will still be closed as needed.

Makes sense! Congratulations, mate! From now on, as steady as a rock.

An account with real stability is determined right from the start; as long as it didn’t ask you for a phone number during registration, it’s generally secure. Otherwise, unless you’re consistently logging in with the same IP and fixed client, any change triggering OAuth will require phone number verification.

I used Taiwan’s broadband, yet it still requires SMS verification.

It seems like when I registered my other account, it didn’t require me to verify via SMS.

It’s been a month, and I still haven’t received any response.

Usually, as long as you appeal and they see that you are neither a bot nor operating in bulk, the restriction will be lifted.

After recovery, it still won’t be more stable and could potentially be banned again!

Did you use phone number verification?

My previous new account got blocked on the second day, but it was resolved within a few minutes after I appealed.