My Google account, registered a year ago, just got suspended


Help, help. I’ve had this Google account for about a year now, and it’s been suspended. Yesterday I submitted an appeal to have it unblocked, but today I received an email rejecting my request. Can anyone please help me figure out how to recover this Google account?

This account is my main one—I use it for everything. I signed up for Binance, OKX, and lots of U-card and overseas accounts with it. I also need it for verification codes, so I can deposit and withdraw funds. What should I do about this? Is there any way I can appeal again and possibly get the suspension lifted?

I basically got unbanned after appealing. The last time I used a new account, it was the same—just filed an appeal and it was fine.

Appeal one more time. If that doesn’t work, just send an email directly. Can you write it in a heartfelt and expressive way? You need to describe how important this account is to you. You could also try mentioning that you need to use a proxy in mainland China. Ask GPT to help you polish it up, preferably in English.

It seems like your IP is way too “dirty”—probably used by tens of thousands of people. Be more careful after it gets unblocked.

之前可能 IP 比较脏,用的机场节点。 但是最近一个月以来,我是买的纯住宅代理,美国NTT原生IP的。 然后搭配机场转链式代理。

是不是搞了K12阿,我的一个小号就是这样,也在申诉

Oh man, seriously. I did snag a K12 offer, but that K12 has already been deactivated. That might be the reason… Ugh, damn, I’ve already applied for unblocking this time, and I won’t chase any more deals with the main account.

I just did a search and couldn’t find any specific support center from Google dedicated to account unblocking.

Still, the only option is to file an appeal. Don’t make it sound too much like it was written by AI.

You really can only file an appeal for this.

Also, for your main account, there are some things you shouldn’t use your main account for — just create an alt account to handle those instead.

You can only file an appeal. If it doesn’t work, that’s it.

You can’t file appeals consecutively—it seems there’s a chance for your case to be reviewed again only if you appeal after 7 days.

Last time my new account got banned, I just wrote four words in the appeal: “I use it myself,” and then it was fine.

I just registered a new account yesterday, and it got banned immediately after I succeeded. So I appealed, and today it was unbanned. Then today I registered another account, succeeded again, but it got banned instantly again. I’ve appealed once more, but I don’t know if they’ll unban it tomorrow. I used the same US Apple ID for both…

继续申诉,我当年申诉了三次才成功,成功后就再也没封过了,IP乱跳也没事

That shouldn’t be the case. I’ve been playing the field and jumping back and forth for years now.

What’s going on? Wasn’t GPT banned by K12? They’ve already banned mine. Give me some likes, I want to go for gold.

It’s not just an IP reputation issue—lately with all the AI stuff going on, Gmail is getting messed up too and Google’s risk controls have clearly gotten stricter. Some people get flagged by the risk system without doing anything wrong, probably just banned by Google’s backend bots by mistake. Of course, for those who are really up to something shady, that’s a different story—they know what they’re doing. :xhj001:

The IP keeps jumping around, and I’m trembling with fear.


After logging in, write a short essay like this. It has nothing to do with K12—modify the content yourself, for example, saying that you have important data and could lose your job, etc.

It’s really hard to say. My account, which I’d had for two years, was also banned last week for the same reason as yours…
Then I appealed about ten times, but got the same result each time.
For now, I’m just waiting a few months before trying again…
:xhj23: