GitHub is finally unblocked (


I’m never going to randomly add education emails again :ac01:

This unblocking is quick, as long as it’s not too excessive.

I didn’t get a response for over ten days using my alt account, but when I used my main account and passed the phone verification, it was resolved within a day :ac01:

Not bad, I’ll go take a look too.

:ac43:

Can a new account be unbanned?

What did you do to get banned?

I’ve had so many accounts banned.

Don’t mess around.

How do I apply for unblocking?

Ask AI and let it write :ac01: for you.

It’s best to use an alt account for this kind of thing.

I thought it was “big cock”.

AI is so powerful now :scream:

Whoa, mine was unblocked just yesterday too. Looks like they handled it all at once.

Of course :xhj48:

I’ll have this done within two days :ac01:

This is the third time I’ve been banned.

It’s my first time getting banned—I’m not going to mess around anymore :ac01: